With Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE harvesting, individual follicular units containing 1 to 4 hairs are removed under local anesthesia; this micro removal typically uses tiny punches of between 0.6mm and 1.0mm in diameter.
We use both the USFDA approved SAFE System of Blunt Punches and the sharp punches to extract the follicles.
With FUE hair transplantation, a specialized tool with less than or equal to 1mm diameter is used for extracting the hair follicles directly from the scalp. The main advantage of this technique is that follicular units are extracted directly from the scalp rather than in larger groups, which deters the utilization of scalpel and stitching.
In the FUE hair transplant procedure the donor area is required to be fully exposed by shaving it down to zero. If the patient however needs up to 1500 grafts, then the donor area does not need to be fully shaved and sufficient harvesting area can be exposed by a marine style hair cut.
Why FUE Hair Transplant Baroda With Avenues?
- All processes are carried out under specialized team of experts with local anesthesia.
- The doctor at the clinic is FUE expert and has many years experience in the field.
- Micro removal technology is typically used for removal of hair follicles using tiny punches
- So as to extract the follicles with either blunt punches or the sharp punches, only USFDA approved SAFE System is being used.
- Maximum hair graft extraction can be assured in one session using advanced FUE
- There is no necessity of scalpel and stitching as hair follicular unit is directly extracted one by one from the donor area.
- All procedure is performed with utmost care and with the safety of the user.